Esdi Services / Port Agency Services
Port Agency Services
Our Vessel Agency Teams have excellent rapport with port authorities, customs offices and all other relevant authorities. The teams are highly professional, experienced and knowledgeable to offer timely services ensuring quick turnaround time of vessels. We understand & provide all support to Ship Masters / Principals when their Vessel calls the above ports in India.
- Sending estimated port disbursement account to the principals
- Declaring vessel to port Authorities.
- Updating berthing prospects to the principals and master and other concerned.
- Keeping the concerned Authorities and Agencies updated on vessel ETA.
- Arranging in advance for priority berthing, if required.
- Arrival arrangements for vessel Berthing / Anchoring.
- Arranging arrival clearances with MMD, Coast Guard, Customs, Immigration and other relevant agencies.
- Coordination of requisite surveys as required by principals.
- Coordinating with cargo handling Agency for smooth operations.
- Monitoring vessel operations and keeping all concerned updated at regular intervals.
- Updating weather condition/Forecast regularly ahead of ETA.
- Maintaining record of activity timings.
- Releasing Delivery order for discharge cargo as advised by principals.
- Coordination for preparation of SOF (Statement of Fact).
- Coordination in preparation of shipping documents as per approval from principals.
- Submission of relevant shipping documents to concerned authorities as per the requirement.
- Submission of tax returns and obtaining clearance.
- Obtaining timely clearances for vessel departure.
- Ensuring quick turnaround time for vessel.
- Vessel Husbanding and Support services:
- Arranging Cash to Master.
- Clearance and delivery of spares, mails etc.
- Arranging Crew Sign on / Off
- Travel and transport of vessel personnel.
- Arranging launch services.
- Arranging for medical requirement, doctor on call, ambulance service, and hospitalization.
- Other services required as approved by principals
- Submission of relevant documents to concerned authorities upon vessel sailing.
- Settlement of dues with all Authorities and Agencies.
- Preparation of Final Disbursement Account and submission to Principals with all supporting documents.